Accidents to children

We have a great deal of experience in dealing with claims involving children.  Claims on behalf of children are brought through an adult (usually mum or dad) who become known as a 'Litigation Friend'.

If you are an adult, a claim for injury usually has to be made within three years of the accident date. However, for children the 'limitation period' does not commence until the age of eighteen.

If your son, daughter or grandchild has been injured in a road traffic accident or as a result of a fall, slip or trip or other occurrence in a public place such as a school, park or playground please call for a free assessment.

We are pleased to offer

For more information please call 0800 975 6066 or email


  • Martin Kaye

    I would like to add as a family we are 100% happy with the service we received from you all as a team. Always very helpful and understanding during a difficult time for us.

    Jennette, Gwilym & Brenda, Caersws

  • Martin Kaye

    You cannot improve a service which is as good as this. The service was brilliant.

    G Davies, Llanidloes

  • Martin Kaye

    A top class service with highly professional staff which in turn provided a top class result.

    J Morris, Shrewsbury

Martin Kaye are rated 4 out of 5 based on 20 testimonials.