Martin Kaye Solicitors are proud to have two Resolution members in its Family Department
Resolution is a community of family justice professionals who are committed to a constructive way of working with families and individuals. When you work with a Resolution member, you can expect a constructive approach to resolving your family matters, that considers the needs of the whole family. All members of Resolution follow a Code of Practice.
In this Code of Practice, members will:
- Reduce or manage any conflict or confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgement.
- Use experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
- Continually develop knowledge and skills.
- Use the Resolution Good Practice Guides in day-to-day work.
- Work with other Resolution members to support this Code and put it at the heart of everything that they do.
- Listen to you, be honest with you and treat you with respect.
- Explain all of the options and give you the confidence to make the right decisions.
- Help you focus on what’s important in the long-term.
- Help you balance financial and emotional costs with what you want to achieve.
- Work with others to find the right approach and the best solutions for you.
- Managing stress in what can be an already stressful situation.