Close this search box.

Comfort & expertise

Accidents to children

We have a great deal of experience in dealing with claims involving children. Claims on behalf of children are brought through an adult (usually the mother or father), who become known as a ‘Litigation Friend’.

If you are an adult, a claim for injury usually has to be made within three years of the accident date. However, for children, the ‘limitation period’ does not commence until the age of eighteen.

If your son, daughter or grandchild has been injured in a road traffic accident, or as a result of a fall, slip, or trip, or another occurrence in a public place such as a school, park or playground, please call for a free assessment.

We are pleased to offer

For more information please call 0800 975 6066 or email